During 2022, four elements of institutional strengthening were developed related to infrastructure, the continuity of the quality certification granted in 2021, the management of Casita de Belén’s human talent and everything related to the health and safety system at work. in accordance with current regulations.
Since 2016, Casita de Belén has been updating the physical infrastructure of the institution, with the following actions:
• Rainwater sewer repair and replacement of access corridor floor.
• Update and improvement of kitchen, pantry and dining area for employees.
• Laundry update and improvement
• Administration building, on 2 floors, parking and administrative area.
• Adaptation of the area released by offices, classrooms and clinics.
• Expansion of electrical connection and implementation of general electrical panel.
With the support of the Maestro Cares foundation and its allies:
• Demolition and expansion to 2 floors, nursery and boarding school, with first floor for recreational area and games.
• Demolition and expansion to 2 floors, a battery of infant bathrooms, classrooms for the Child Development Center, boarding school expansion, systems room, teachers’ room and academic direction.
For the year 2022, the stage III project for the remodeling of the teaching center area began, with the construction of two floors for classrooms from grade transition to grade 5, dining room, arts room, auditorium and two multiple classrooms for the Externado Program.